No doubt, there are numerous amounts of questions that I'm asked from my clients, friends & family, about real estate, on the daily. However, there are certain questions that continue to come up more frequently than others.
These are the top 10 (5 buyer & 5 seller) questions that seem to make their way into the inquiry rounds most often:
1) I saw a house that I liked, but it wasn't listed by your company. Can you still show me the house?
Answer: Yes. I can show you other company's listings.
2) I want to buy a house soon. Where do I start?
Answer: Always, always, always, start with getting a pre-approval from a bank/mortgage company.
3) I don't have a ton of money saved up. Can I still buy a house with a modest savings?
Answer: Yes. There are programs like NIFA-Home Buyer's Assistance that can often help!
4) How soon after I find a house can I move into it?
Answer: From contract to closing, it's generally 45 days. However, there are exceptions (+/-).
5) How much do I have to pay you to be my agent?
1) How do I know how much my house is worth and how much I should list it for?
Answer: Ask me for a free market analysis.
2) How long will it take to sell my home?
Answer: 1 Day - 100+ days. Depends on listing price, market condition, and several other factors.
3) What should I start doing now, to prepare to put my home on the market soon?
Answer: I've written a "To Do" list on the sellers section of my website. Check it out! Click Here.
4) Should I be present during showings at my home?
Answer: No. Your presence will make them uncomfortable and make them leave sooner.
5) What does your commission fee cover?
Answer: I charge a percentage of the sales price, and then out of this, I pay myself, my broker, the buyer's agent and the buyer's agent's broker. This fee includes professional photos, marketing, as well as staging guidance. Your home will also be posted on the MLS as well as on larger sites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Yahoo, etc.! I will also purchase social media promotions, at no expense to you, in addition to other marketing tactics. I will also provide an electronic lockbox that I will attach to your door for authorized agents to be able to access your home upon your approval. This allows me to keep track of who enters the house and when. I will also contact those agents and ask for feedback. I will also contact fellow agents prior to the live listing to alert them of the upcoming listing. I will also maintain contact with other agents to keep your house at the top of their mind for their buyers. These, along with other marketing tactics will be provided as a part of my services.
If you have additional questions or if you'd like to go into more detail regarding the topics stated above, feel free to call/text/email me at any time! (402)699-3271 Veronica402Homes@gmail.com